Thursday, April 13, 2023

Bunny Treats - Sketch N Scrap #270

Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I hope you are having a good week. It has been a while since I have posted anything and I wish I could say that I have been scrapping a lot and just haven't had time to post, but sadly, that is not the case! I wish it was, but it is not. Life has been crazy busy lately and I just haven't had the time to scrap like I would like. I can't wait for it to slow back down a bit so I can get scrappy again! 

Today I am happy to share with you the layout that I created for the April 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap! Here is a look at the great sketch that Lisa has created for us this month:


And here is my layout:


For this layout, I used the springy papers that I included in my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit for April. The papers are from Close To My Heart's Backyard Bliss collection and I thought they were perfect for these photos of Ada and her Easter basket from last year. I wish I had a few more sheets of that floral paper! It is so pretty!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I added a vellum circle underneath my title to help it stand out from the busier background paper. I didn't want to completely cover the pretty pattern and the vellum helped to tone it down just enough so that the title did not get lost. I added a few flower stickers, a phrase sticker, and a few enamel dots to my title area.


I didn't have anything in my stash bash kit that was Easter related, so I went into my stash and found this bunny die-cut from Simple Stories to add to my layout. I didn't want my layout to not have at least a bunny on there since it was an Easter layout! A few more floral stickers (flowers are our focus item at Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash this month), the bunny die-cut, and a phrase sticker - all on top of another vellum circle - finish out this cluster. 


For my last cluster, I added another - smaller - vellum circle with more floral stickers, a phrase sticker, a chipboard piece, and more enamel dots. The phrase stickers, the banner sticker in the above cluster, and the chipboard piece were all in my bashket. I love it when I can use things that I have included in my bashket on my layouts!

Before I go today, I want to let you all know that we are gearing up for our 11th Birthday Bash at Sketch N Scrap next month!


The celebration starts on May 1st and I hope that you will join us all month long. We will have an exclusive iNSD sketch on the first Saturday of the month and then a new layout sketch every Saturday after that for our Birthday Bash. That's a total of six new layout sketches during the month of May - counting our regular sketches on the 1st and 15th. Along with the new sketches, every Tuesday and Thursday, a design team member will be picking their favorite sketch and they will be challenging you to use that sketch on a layout. There will also be prizes, so come on over and join us all month long in May!

 Here's the link to our private Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/SNSmonthlychallenges - 
where all of the challenges will take place. You will also find the regular sketch challenges and the exclusive iNSD and Birthday Bash Sketches on the Sketch N Scrap blog here.

We hope you join us in celebrating Sketch N Scrap's 11th birthday!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment