Monday, April 24, 2023

So Thankful - Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #240

Hello, hello! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a good weekend and that your week is off to a good start. I can't believe that it is the last Monday in April! This month has gone by so quickly for me. 

Today I am sharing the card that I created using the April 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap that was created by me! Here is a look at the sketch: 



For this card, I used Simple Stories - The Simple Life - 6x8 paper pad. I even die-cut a circle out of one of the cut-apart cards in the paper pad for my sentiment. I used a doily die to die-cut a mat for the sentiment to sit on. 

I changed things up a teensy bit from the sketch - making my sentiment the focal point and omitting the banner. My circle was a bit larger than the one on the sketch and didn't leave much room for anything else. 

This card came together really quickly once I decided which papers I was going to use. I love it when that happens!

Don't forget - Sketch N Scrap will be celebrating its 11th birthday throughout the month of May! Be sure to check out the blog and the private Facebook group for all of the fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment