Monday, April 24, 2023

Hello Spring

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that you are having a good week. 

Today I am sharing a traveler's notebook layout that I created for a Mindful Monday prompt over in the From Lens to Paper Facebook group. I am way behind on these prompts but I do plan to catch up and keep up over the next few weeks. Here is a look at the prompt:

And this is what I came up with:


For this layout, I used scraps from this month's Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit. So far, I have only managed to use up one full sheet of my kit, but I have used up quite a few of the scraps that I included. 

The photos were all taken around the first day of spring and are of some of the flowers around our house and the field when it was first starting to turn green - all sure signs that spring is here.

I stamped my title using a combination of stamp sets from Studio Calico (spring) and Citrus Twist (hello). I wanted to be sure to add in some journaling, so I created a photo flip to accommodate that:


Creating the photo flip also meant that I had room for one more photo!

I love how this layout turned out and I can't wait to add a few more layouts based on the prompts to this notebook! I know that the majority of the prompts are going to have a lot more journaling with them and I may even use the prompt more than once if I have more than one story to share about it. I am so excited to work on this traveler's notebook!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

1 comment: