Sunday, June 4, 2023

You Look Totally Flamazing - Sketch N Scrap #274

 Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend so far. We are having a great weekend - it is just going by way too fast!

Today I am sharing the layout that I made using the June 1st sketch from Sketch N Scrap. Here is a look at the fun sketch that Lisa created to get us started:


And this is what I created:


For this layout, I used my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash June Kit - Mini-kit #1. Everything but the title alphas, the tab, the chipboard camera, and the date sticker came from my mini-kit, and out of those items, the tab, the chipboard camera, and the date sticker were all in my bashket. 

The photos are of Ada on Mother's Day this year. I had picked up a few different pairs of these sunglasses from Dollar Tree - just for the sole purpose of taking some fun photos of Miss Ada, and whoever else wanted to put them on. She was a willing subject - all ready to ham it up for the camera. When she saw the photos she said she didn't like her smile in them, but I think it's perfect!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


These flamingo die-cuts are the cutest and I am so happy to have them on a layout! I added one of the acrylic hearts that I put in my kit and a couple of enamel dots to finish out the cluster. I did have to switch out the doilies that I had put in my kit - they were a bit big for the area - but the smaller size fit perfectly.


I managed to find a few phrases from the sticker sheet that I had included in my kit to add to my layout. It was a summer-themed sticker sheet, but it did have a few "generic" phrases that went with my layout.


Slowly, but surely, I am using some of the items in my bashket. I just need to make sure that I am checking it any time that I make a layout or card. 

Be sure to check out the Sketch NScrap blog for more inspiration using this month's sketches. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment