Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #243

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that you are having a good week so far. The week has started off very cool for June with high temps in the upper 60s and low 70s but that is supposed to change by the weekend and next week when mid-90s are in the forecast. I will enjoy these cooler days when I can have the windows open and enjoy the fresh air and then be ready to hit the pool when it turns hot!

Today I am sharing the card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's June 5th sketch. Here is the great sketch that Lisa created for us to use:



For my card, I have used the Simple Stories Full Bloom collection. There is just something about this collection that I am drawn to right now. I just cannot seem to get enough of it. I used the 6x8 paper pad and a couple of the tags from the tag cut-apart paper for my card and it came together so quickly! I added a couple of floral stickers from the sticker book and popped them up on some foam tape for a little something extra. Instead of adding enamel dots to the bottom of the card, I added three little orange gems to one of the tags. I rarely use gems anymore and I have a ton of them in my stash. I think I see them as a bashket item in the future!

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog and the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more design team inspiration for our sketches. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment