Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #244

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope that you are having a good week. I can't believe that June is almost over! Summer has just started and it already feels like it is going way too fast! 

It feels like it's been forever since I have posted anything here on my blog. I wish I could say I have been busy scrapping, but I've not even been busy with that. I have been going through my papers and collections and getting them better organized, and I have put away a lot of things that have been piling up in my room. I took everything out of my scrap room closet and did a bit of a reorganization with it and part of my room. I even finished up a few project life layouts that just needed journaling. I have been planning out layouts and traveler's notebook layouts, I just haven't had the time or motivation to actually scrap. I am hoping that once I get my kit pulled for next month's Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash that the motivation to get back to scrapping will kick in!

Anyway, today I am sharing the card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's June 20th sketch. This sketch was created by me and this is what it looks like:

I am keeping this sketch out on my desk because I have so many ideas for it! Birthday cards using party hats or balloons, fall cards with leaves or pumpkins, Christmas cards with Christmas trees, love cards with hearts...so many ideas! Here is what I came up with this time around:


For this card, I used scraps from this month's Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit. I used some of the washi tape that I included in my kit in place of the paper and I die cut the sentiment with a metal die set and I ran the words through my Cuttlebug three times to make them look like chipboard. I added three wood veneer flowers and a few enamel dots to finish it out.

This card came together really quickly and I can't wait to use this sketch again!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment