Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #254

 Hello, hello! Happy day before Thanksgiving! I hope you are having a good week and that you are ready for the holiday. I know I am ready for it! It will be a nice quiet holiday with just us and the kids, but I am so ready to spend time with them and just relax.

Today I am sharing a card that I made using Sketch N Scrap's November 20th card sketch. Here is a look at the sketch:



Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I decided to make a card for the occasion. I used Simple Stories' - Cozy Days - 6x8 paper pad for this card. I die-cut the cute little squirrels from one of the cut-apart cards into a circle and since it already had a sentiment on it, I went with that instead of adding a sentiment to the card. I added a gold puffy heart to the circle to finish it off. 

Since I used a woodgrain for the background of my card, I felt like the other patterned papers were blending in too much, so I matted all of the patterned papers with an off-white cardstock to help them stand out a little better.

This card came together so quickly and I really like the way it turned out. Since it's too late to send it out for the holiday, I think it will sit in the middle of the table tomorrow, maybe with a little note to each one of my family members telling them all how thankful I am for them!

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog or the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more inspiration for this month's sketches.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment