Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day - Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #259

Hello, everyone! Happy Valentine's Day to you! I hope that you are having a good week. 

Today I am sharing the card that I created using Sketch N Scrap's February 5th card sketch. Lisa has created a great sketch for us to work with, and you know it's going into my favorites file to be used later! Here's a look at the sketch:




Since today is Valentine's Day, you know I had to go with a Valentine's Day card!

I actually pulled out my stencils and inks and played a bit for this card. I used the Oh My Heart stencil from Simple Stories and Bamboo ink from Close to My Heart to create the background, and I loved playing around with it. I am really going to try to incorporate stenciling into more of my projects!

I also used Echo Park's Hello Valentine collection for the rest of the card. Even with the stenciling, this card came together very quickly and now it is all ready to give to one of my Valentine's today!

Head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog or the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more inspiration using our sketches.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment