Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #263

Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend. We have had a beautiful weekend with lots of sunshine and warm - upper 70s - temperatures. I am so ready for summer!

Today I am sharing the card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's April 5th card sketch. Here's a look at the fun sketch that Lisa created for us to use:



I needed a birthday card for later in the week, so that is what I used this sketch for. I went searching in my stash for some birthday papers and stickers and realized that I did not have much in the way of those. I did find Echo Park's Birthday Wishes (Girl) collection, so I pulled it out and went to work. I opted to use the tag sticker from the sticker sheet instead of a circular element. I went ahead and stamped "Happy Birthday" using Echo Park's A Birthday Wish stamp set, even though the tag has a sentiment on it. I outlined all of the papers with Tim Holtz Black Soot distress ink to give them a bit of definition.

I love this sketch and I know I will be using it again soon! Next time I will definitely use a circular element!

Just a quick FYI - we are getting ready to celebrate Sketch N Scrap's 12th Birthday in May! 12 years of free sketches for your enjoyment! I do hope you join us all month long for the celebration. We will have our regular sketches on the 1st, 5th, 15th, and 20th, a new - exclusive sketch to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, 3 new - exclusive birthday bash sketches every Saturday starting on the 11th, and we will be having challenges every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the month! Be sure to join our Sketch N Scrap Monthly Challenges Facebook group so you don't miss out on the fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment