Sunday, March 17, 2024

Love Notes - Sketch N Scrap #293

 Hello, hello! Happy Sunday and Happy St. Patty's Day to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. 

Today I am sharing the layout that I created using Sketch N Scrap's March 15th sketch - designed by me! Here is a look at the sketch:


And here is my layout:


I just recently purchased the Love Notes collection from Echo Park and couldn't wait to put it to use. I love the pink/red/light blue color combo in this collection, and there are only a few papers that are heavy on the love/Valentine's Day theme - the majority can be used for anything. Anyway, this collection was perfect for these photos of the most recent love notes that Ada has left for me on my desk in my craft room. These little notes always bring a smile to my face - no matter what kind of day I am having!

Here are a few close-ups:


I die-cut a few different-sized hearts for this cluster base. I picked a few stickers all related to "notes" to use on this layout. I inked the edges of all of my papers, since the majority of them were on the lighter side, to help them stand out against the white background. 


For my title, I used the Lawn Fawn Henry's ABC metal dies and then inked around the edges. I tore my cardstock background in three places and added the red heart pattern paper behind it. I always like the effect of this but hardly ever remember to do it.


One of my goals this year is to stamp on my projects - even if it is just one stamp. I pulled out my roller stamps and stamped the XOXO in each of the clusters. I really love the look that adding a stamp gives to my layouts.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the sketch and the lovely layouts from the design team. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment