Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Smores - Sketch N Scrap's Crop Challenge #5

Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope you are having a good week. We finally got rain yesterday and I am hoping it will bring a little green back into our yard! Our grass was starting to look a little sad. 

Today I am sharing my take on Sketch N Scrap's August Crop Challenge #5 -  our smaller format sketch - posted in Sketch N Scrap's Monthly Challenges Facebook group. Here is a look at the sketch:

And here is my layout:


I am working in my larger (almost) 6x8-sized traveler's notebook. Earlier in the summer, Ada asked for smores, so when Pops and I went for our nightly walk, we gathered some wood for a small fire. We didn't need much for smores and Ada was so excited to see the fire later that evening. All three of us had a smores - YUM! I love this sweet treat and am so glad Ada requested it!

I used my July kit for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash for this layout. Yep, I still have my July kit by my desk, AND, I was able to use up two full sheets of paper and a part of another from that kit! Yay!

Here are a couple of close-ups:




I was so excited to use the marshmallows on a stick and smores stickers on this layout!

I added my journaling to a stamped journaling spot from Elle's Studio. I love it when I can use my stamps on a layout.

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap's Monthly Challenges Facebook group and join in on the August Crop Challenges. You don't have to make a smaller size. Adapt the sketch for a 12x12 layout - or any size you like!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment