Friday, August 9, 2024

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #271

 Hello, everyone! Happy Friday to you! I hope you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend. I know I am ready for it!

Today I am sharing the card I created for Sketch N Scrap's August 5th card sketch. Here's a look at the sketch:


This is such a fun sketch to work with! Here is my card:


School starts here in just a couple of weeks and I thought I would keep with tradition and make Ada a card.

I used papers from my August kit for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash for my card. That cute little snail is from a pack of Sticko stickers I picked up at Walmart recently. I had a hard time choosing which one to use, they were all so cute! I was pleasantly surprised to see how well they matched the Boho Sunshine papers. They are clear stickers so I had to put the sticker on a piece of white cardstock and fussy cut around it so it would show up against the background papers.

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap for more inspiration using our sketches. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment