Hello, hello! Happy Thursday to you! I hope you are having a good week and are ready for the long holiday weekend coming up.
Today I am sharing my take on the September 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap. Here's a look at the sketch:
And my layout:
Guys! Remember these tags that I posted in my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit for this month?
I used all four of the Simple Stories tags on this layout! I cannot even tell you how ecstatic I am to get those out of my stash and onto a layout! They have been hanging around in my bashket for years now, and I finally used them.
These photos are of my granddaughter and me testing out the camera on her new phone. I love that she wants to take fun, silly photos with her Nana, and we had so much fun doing it!
Everything on this layout is at least a few years old. The green flowered paper is from Jillibean Soup, the yellow dot and red dot were in my scraps bin, and the rest are all from different Simple Stories collections. The chipboard camera - I can't even remember how long I've had it floating around in my supplies, and I got a couple of clear stickers from an old Simple Stories collection on there, too. It feels so good to use my older supplies instead of grabbing things I just bought.
Here are a few close-ups:
I actually got my little bit of journaling added to my layout! I am terrible at journaling at the time the layout is made. From here on out, I need to try to get it done instead of putting it off until "later."
I put my metal dies to use cutting out the title for my layout. Another supply that's not been used in a while!
I had so much fun doing a stash dive for this layout. That is something I need to do a little more often!
Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap for more inspiration using the September 1st sketch.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!






No comments:
Post a Comment