Happy Saturday and Happy World Card Making Day! Sketch N Scrap will be celebrating WCMD all month long with a new card sketch every Saturday this month!
Here is a look at the first sketch Lisa has created for us to try:
For my card, I actually used my kit for this month for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash! I am off to a good start already!
I saw this tag on the tag cut-apart sheet and thought it would work perfectly for this sketch. I fussy-cut out the wonky circle with the sentiment from the tag so I could add the paper strips underneath and pop it up with foam tape for a bit of dimension. I then cut three more circles from cardstock and patterned paper, using the sentiment circle as a guide to make it a bigger piece. I also fussy-cut the flower from one of the patterned papers for my embellishment.
Since the tag was not as long as the paper on the sketch, I omitted the strip at the bottom of the card. I probably could have cut the tag and moved the bottom portion down, but I think it looks fine just as it is.
Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap for more inspiration all month long. I hope you join us in celebrating WCMD this month!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a fabulous day!



No comments:
Post a Comment