Monday, March 14, 2016

Make It Monday#56

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a good weekend. We had a nice lazy weekend around the house, and now we are counting down the days until spring break. We just have 4 more days until we get some much needed time off!

The latest sketch is up over at The Memory Nest and this sketch is courtesy of Crystal.



It's been a while since I shared a Shane layout and I thought it was time. I just love this photo of him from Easter of last year. He is always pretty good to tolerate a photo or two, but every once in a while he will actually want me to keeping taking pictures. This was one of those times. We had taken a couple of family photos, and afterwards he just kept standing there - hands in his pockets - looking like a typical teenager.

I used Simple Stories So Rad collection and I thought the 4x4 card was a perfect title piece, so I used it in place of another photo. I also included die cuts of things that Shane loves - video games, music, basketball, and soda! I will also add in some hidden journaling behind the photo.

Be sure to stop by The Memory Nest  to see the layouts from the rest of the design team.

I will be back soon with another project to share with you today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. You definitely captured the "teenager"! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this page and how you used that fun collection. Great use of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the papers! And you rocked the sketch. bl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of papers for a teenager, I've got some waiting in my stash for an occasion when my almost teenage grandson consents to having his photo taken. You lucked out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect papers for a guy page! Love it! BL

    ReplyDelete