Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #22

Hello and Happy Hump Day! The middle of the week is here and the weekend is getting ever closer! I cannot believe that this is the last weekend before Thanksgiving! The weather we have been having has me fooled. It feels like it's about September instead of the middle of November!

Paper Play Sketches has a new sketch posted for you today. Janis has created another great sketch with lots of possibilities for us to work with.



I decided to take a break from all of the Christmas cards I have been making and make a birthday card instead. I have a few birthdays coming up in the next few weeks and I don't want to wait around until the last minute!

I used Fancy Pants' "Life Is Beautiful" 6x6 paper pad for this card. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart - Joyful Birthday - B1419. A pretty quick and easy card. I thought about adding in some bling, but decided to keep it flat for easier mailing.

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. I do hope you'll join us!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Lori and I like the included outline around the card so trendy and fun :) Yes I can't believe that it's a week till Thanksgiving too

    ReplyDelete