Friday, November 18, 2016

PDE Linky Party #147

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! It's finally (almost) the weekend, and after the week I have had, I am so ready for it!


We have a new challenge posted over at PDE Linky Party today. Since this is the third Friday of the month our challenge is:

CH #147 - All Tags!


I have created a Christmas tag using one of the embellishments I made for our "anything but a card" challenge last month at PDE Linky Party. Here is a picture of the embellishments I made for that challenge:


I added the Santa to my tag and the sentiment is from one of the cut apart sheets. I think they all go together to make a super cute tag! (Stay tuned - you may see this tag used on a card in a couple of day!)

Head on over to the PDE Linky Party blog to see the tags from the rest of the design team. I do hope that you play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment: