Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #20

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a good week! We are still experiencing nice and warm temperatures this week. Looks like maybe by the end of the week that we will be a little closer to normal.

The middle of the week brings us a new sketch challenge at Paper Play Sketches. Janis has created another fun sketch for us to work with.



I used Carta Bella's Merry and Bright 6x6 paper pad and sticker sheet for this card. I've had this collection in my stash for a couple of years now - maybe more - and I would like to try and get it used up this year. I love the fun - non-traditional colors in this collection.

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us! I would love to see your take on the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: