Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! Today is election day here in the states and I am going to be so glad for it to be over with! I am tired of all the political ads - on tv and in the mailbox - and the phone calls - ugh!

We have a new sketch posted over at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday. This sketch is courtesy of Kaylin. Our optional theme this week is "Thanksgiving".



I made a thankful card, so I think that qualifies for the optional challenge! I love making this type of card - it's a great way to let my friends and family know how much they mean to me.

For my card I used Echo Park's - Fall Is In The Air collection. I thought that cute tag would be perfect for this sketch.

Head on over to Try Stampin' to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. As always, you have two weeks to play along, and you can enter your card on the blog or on the Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I like to scrap cards rather than stamp them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the choices you made for the patterned papers here- and that fox is DARLING!!!!
    Great job as always... ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete