Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #30

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! I do believe that we are finally settling back into our old routine! Finally!

The middle of the week means a new sketch is posted over at Paper Play Sketches today. Janis has created another fabulous sketch for us to work with, and it is one that I know I will be using again!


For this card I have used all scraps from my scrap pile. They were all laying on top and I thought the teal and the red looked great together, and it meant more scraps got used up!

The stamp is from Imaginisce (B-day Bash), and I stamped it using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The present was colored with Juniper ink from Close To My Heart.

Another card that came together very quickly!

Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. Remember - your project can be any type of paper project - it doesn't have to be a card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job with this sketch. Great color combination! That round stamp sure is fun.

    ReplyDelete