Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #89

Hello everyone! I hope that you are all doing well today! I have a couple of projects to share with you today, so let's get started!

We have the first card sketch of the new year up over at Sketch N Scrap today! Heather has created a fun sketch using my favorite things - big banners and a circle!



For my card I have used my new favorite collection at the moment - Simple Stories "Posh" 6x6 paper pad. The pinkish background is actually from Fancy Pants' "Golden Days" collection, but it is a perfect match.

The "Hello" circle die cut is from my stash. I have had it for quite a while and cannot remember where it came from. I stamped the "friend" banner piece with Close To My Heart's "Hello Life Card making" stamp set (CC1041).

Once I decided which papers to use this card came together really quickly and I love the way it turned out!

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you're able to join us this month! There is a fun prize being offered up, so play along!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

6 comments:

  1. Love those confetti papers! I am going to have to find time to play along with that sketch. It's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Lori! i LOVE those papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you used! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your sentiment just "jumps" off your card. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete