Monday, April 3, 2017

Use Your Stuff #258

Hello everyone! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here.

I am so excited to be back on the Use Your Stuff design team, and today is my first reveal with them! I really missed working alongside with this talented group of gals, and I've seen the upcoming challenges for the next couple of months, and I think you are going to love them!

For today's challenge, Gail, is challenging us to use a polaroid on our projects.


For my card I have used Shimelle's - "True Stories" collection. I fussy cut the two polaroid pieces to act as my sentiment, and I added in an enamel heart to the middle of one of them.

Head on over to the Use Your Stuff blog to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. There are just so many fun ways to use polaroids! I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I like the look of those polaroid frames on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great eye for colour and placement, Lori. Your cards just make me happy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete