Monday, April 17, 2017

Use Your Stuff #260 - Eyelets and Brads

Hello everyone! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Stick It Down card reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new challenge up today at Use Your Stuff. Heather R. is challenging us to pull out those eyelets and brads, and use them on a project. Not just one or two here and there, but maybe try to make a shape with them on your project.



I have created a layout and I was able to use 54 brads on here! To tell you the truth, I didn't think I was going to have enough brads to do the circle, but when I got it done I had enough brads left over to make at least 2 more circles like this! Looks like I will be trying to use up more brads on other projects!

I used Doodlebugs - Under The Sea - collection for this layout. Ada's swimsuit was pink with flowers on all over it, and Abby's was purple, so these papers were a perfect match! I didn't have any of the embellishments from this line, so I punched some flowers out of one of the papers and made my own flair. I'm a little disappointed as the epoxy circles that I have are starting to yellow, so I may need to replace these when I get a chance.

I don't have any journaling on this page, but it will have a companion pocket page with more photos from this day and the journaling on it.

I based my layout off of this sketch from Scrap Our Stash last month:


Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: