Friday, April 14, 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round Mid Month Inspiration

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a good weekend! I can't believe it's the middle of April already!

Since it's the middle of the month, we have some mid month inspiration for you at Christmas Cards All Year Round. Our challenge for April is to use flowers on your holiday project.


I have used Echo Park's "I Love Christmas" 6x6 paper pad for this card, and the label piece is from the ephemera pack. I stamped the sentiment onto the label with a stamp from Fancy Pants' - "Happy Holidays" stamp set.

Head on over to Christmas Cards All Year Round to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. Why don't you play along with us this month, and get a head start on those holiday cards?!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment