Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Hello, Sunshine - Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #328

Good Tuesday morning! Welcome back to my blog - I am so glad that you are here today!

We have a new sketch for you today at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday. This week's sketch is courtesy of, Donna, and our optional theme is "Summer Heat".





I will admit that I struggled a bit with this sketch. I kind of felt like the banner piece was just floating around. Once I added the sentiment piece, I liked it much better.

I used Echo Park's - "Summer Party" - 6x6 paper pad for this summer type card. The sentiment is from an Elle's Studio stamp set, and I die cut the sun using a pinked circle die from Paper Smooches, and a circle die from We R Memory Keepers.

Head on over to Try Stampin' to see the cards from the rest of the design team. You have two weeks to play along and you can enter either on the blog or on our Facebook page here. I hope you get the chance to play along, I would love to see your take on this sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I totally get what you mean about the banner piece just floating out there and yes, the sentiment definitely anchors it. Love the polka dotted background!

    ReplyDelete