Wednesday, June 14, 2017

CCAYR - June Mid-Month Inspiration With The Christmas Belles

Hello, everyone!

It's the middle of the month and that means the Christmas Belle's are up at Christmas Cards All Year Round with the mid-month inspiration. Our challenge for June is to create a Christmas/holiday project with a house, cottage, cabin, etc. on it.


I have used Neat and Tangled's "Simple Christmas" stamp set for my card. To be honest, when I was planning this card, I had in my mind another stamp set from Neat and Tangled that I don't even own! I thought I had it, but apparently, I never ordered that particular stamp.  Anyway, I had it all planned out in my head just how I was going to make my card - with a stamp set that I don't even have! When I realized I didn't have it, it was back to the drawing board. Once I realized which stamp set I did have, this card came together really quickly!

I stamped the house and the sentiment with Versamark ink on a piece of vellum and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then outlined each circle with a white gel pen. I really like the way that this card turned out.

Head on over to CCAYR to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the Christmas Belles. I hope you get a chance to get a head start on your Christmas cards and play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment