Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style Sketch #75

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! Today is the first full day of summer and it's going to feel like it around here! We are supposed to hit 90* today...sounds like a good day to spend in the pool!

Today I am sharing my take on Sketch #75 from Sketches In Thyme PL Style. Here is a look at the sketch:


I decided to make a journaling card to document some of the things going on in week 22 of 2016.


Here is the full layout:


I used Crate Paper's "Cool Kid" 6x6 paper pad for this spread, and some stamps from Elle's Studio and Gossamer Blue.

Also on this layout is the card that I made for Sketch #73 (title card) and the card that I made for Sketch #74:


It's a little hard to tell what's in the photo, but it is a killdeer, trying to draw us away from it 's nest with it's broken wing act. These birds come around every spring and always have their nest somewhere in our yard. Sometimes the nest is easy to find, other times not so much! Last summer we were lucky to find it and Scott was able to avoid it when he mowed. After a while it was really easy to know where the nest was - just look for the patch of long grass!




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: