Monday, June 5, 2017

Make It Monday #89 At The Memory Nest

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a good weekend and are ready for a new week! We had a very busy weekend filled with lots of family time.

Today is Make It Monday over at The Memory Nest. Leslie has created a great, two photo sketch for us to work with this week.




I have created a layout of Miss Ada when she was just a little thing using some papers from my stash. I think the gray background paper and pink paper are from Echo Park. The gray heart I have had cut out and on my desk for a while, and it was a perfect match for this layout. I splattered the background with a bit of white paint to add a little something to it. 

I need to double check the dates on these photos and then I will add it to the layout, as well.

Head on over to The Memory Nest to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you get a chance to play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. aawww...how precious and love your take on that sketch, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some difficulties w/ this sketch but you usd it perfectly! Such a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to use up stash! This is soooooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete