Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sweet 16

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! The sun is shining, the windows are open, the breeze is cool...it looks like it's going to be a fabulous day!

I am hosting my second challenge at Cookin' Up Creations today! Our theme for this month is "Movie Night" and the movie I have chosen for this challenge is "Sixteen Candles". I loved this movie as a teenager, and if I catch it on tv, well, I always have to watch it!

My challenge was to create a birthday layout and add some numbers and/or candles to it. If you don't have any birthday photos to scrap, then create a layout and add a number(s) to it.


I found some photos of Abby on her 16th birthday that I had never scrapped and thought now would be the perfect time to do it! I mean, she will be 27 this year, so it's about time! My original plan was to make a mini album for her, but that never happened, so now I think I will add the photos to a pocket style protector to go along with a couple of traditional 12x12 layouts. That is why I have not journaled on this layout, the journaling will go into one of the pockets on the pocket page.

I used Carta Bella's "It's A Celebration" for this layout. This collection is one of my favorite birthday collections!

Stop by Cookin' Up Creations and join the fun! We would love to have you join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Birthday page and love the balloons. My oldest DGD just celebrated her Sweet 16th. :)

    ReplyDelete