Friday, June 23, 2017

You Are So Kind

Hello again! I am back with another project to share with you today!

This month over at Soul Scrappers we are honoring a former DT member, Debi Clark, with various challenges and prizes. Some of our challenges are based on things that Debi loved or things that remind us of Debi.

DT Karen challenged us to a "kindness" challenge - create a project with the word "kind or kindness" on it and then do an act of kindness.

Here is the card that I created for this challenge:

For this card I have used Echo Park's "The Story Of Our Family" 6x6 paper pad. I think I could 3 or 4 of these paper pads and never get tired of it! Love the colors in this.

The flower is from Close To My Heart's "Live Beautifully" stamp set and stamped in lagoon ink. For my sentiment I didn't have any stamps in my stash that I could use for this, so I printed one off from the computer and added it to my card.

Head on over to Soul Scrappers to check out this month's challenges. We would love to have you playing along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of that paper. The flower is a gorgeous color to compliment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I love the contrast of colors and the blue rose is beautiful

    ReplyDelete