Thursday, August 30, 2012

Final card for SNC's Christmas Card Challenge

Today was the final day of Scrappin'-N-Chattin's Christmas card challenge. I cannot believe that I stuck with it all month long and now I have 30 Christmas cards all ready to be sent out the first of December. Today's prompt was to "lift" any of the cards in the Christmas card challenge folder - even your own. I had a really hard time deciding on which one I wanted to lift, there are some pretty great cards in there. In the end I chose this one by Sue:

I really liked the strips and I had a "Joy" rub-on that I knew would be perfect for this. Then when I tried to use the rub-on, I guess I had let it set too long in my stash and it wouldn't "rub-on" to the paper. So I decided to stamp the word "Joy" on it instead.

I am pretty pleased with how this one turned out. I used some Authentique scraps from another card I had made this month and I used the retired Homestead alphabet for the letters. Another pretty quick and easy card to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment