Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I finally got a layout done!

supplies used: paper - Echo Park - Times and Seasons, alphas - Maya Road - Jonathan mini chipboard, border punch - EK Success, brads, sketch - Sketch Inspiration.

I finally got around to getting a layout done! I've been so busy this month with school starting and doing a Christmas card a day, that I haven't had much time for any other scrappin'. Now that things are starting to settle down and we are all getting back into a good routine I am finding a little more time to scrap.
When I saw this weeks sketch over at Sketch Inspiration, I knew exactly what photos I wanted to use. These are pictures of all three kids from 2009. Matthew had spent the night with a friend and Scott, Abby, Shane and I all went out for pizza. We saw a quarter machine filled with mustaches for 75 cents. We couldn't pass it up - we just had to get one. When we got home all three kids had to take a turn trying on the mustache to see what they would look like. Oh what fun you can have with a 75 cent mustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment