Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Going UP

Another quick post before I have to pick the boys up from school. It looks like our spring like 70+ degree days are over for awhile. The cold front is moving in with lots of rain and storms. I hope it lets up a bit while I'm out getting the boys!
This layout was made for Deborah's Fast and Fabulous challenge over at Inspired to Scrap. She has done all of the hard work for us this month with giving measurements and even a sample to follow. I pulled out some really old My Mind's Eye papers to use on this and even though they are old, they still make a cute layout. I also pulled out some old photos of Matthew from 2007...before he had glasses, before he was a teenager...where has the time gone? I can remember this day like it was yesterday!
Thanks, Deborah, for helping me to get another layout done!

No comments:

Post a Comment