Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lucky To Have You

supplies used - cardstock - white daisy and topiary - CTMH, ink - topiary - CTMH, patterned paper - Bo Bunny, stamps - shamrock - Clear Dollar Stamps, sentiment - Studio G, gems - Studio G.

Here's a really quick and easy card today. I think it may have taken all of 5 minutes to make. I came across this sketch last week and knew that I would be using it soon. This week's card challenge over at Scrappin' N Chattin' was to make a St. Patrick's Day card and it had to have a shamrock on it. Now I don't have a lot of St. Patrick's Day goodies in my stash, it's just not a holiday that I buy a lot of stuff for, but when I was looking through my stash I came across this shamrock stamp. I thought it would work perfectly for this challenge. I used a sentiment stamp from a Studio G stamp set that I've had for ages, added some gems at the bottom of the banner pieces and it was done!
I love these quick and easy cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment