Friday, May 3, 2013

Can I help?

 
One of my favorite communities on the net, Colorful Creations, is turning 3 this month and to celebrate they are having a sketch a thon for the entire month of May! That's right, a new sketch every single day - well except for the weekends - they are going to take those off so maybe we can catch up!

For this layout I used their first sketch and some of my favorite new papers from Simple Stories - Urban Traveler. I love that even though this is a travel themed collection I can still use it for every day layouts. I came across these photos of the boys while I was cleaning out my bedroom closet and I couldn't wait to get them scrapped! Matthew had just turned 4 and Shane had just turned 2. Matthew was putting together a Bob the Builder puzzle and Shane wanted to help so badly. He would hold on to each puzzle piece until Matthew needed it, then he would hand it over. I love that teamwork!

Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day and although I don't have any plans to do anything special, I do plan to scrap. Scott, Matthew, and (probably) Abby are all going to see Iron Man 3, so that leaves me and Shane to do as we please - which for me that means scrappin', and for Shane - he will either be watching his movies or playing his video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment