Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hey...

Ah - summer vacation has officially started for us, and let me tell you, I am so ready for the nice long days of summer!

Earlier this month I posted about making kits to slash my stash. Well, Lisa at My Creative Endeavors posted her sequel to her kit challenge for Sketch N Scrap's Birthday Bash. It is to use that kit to make a layout. Here is my first layout from my kit.

 
supplies used: Kraft cardstock - CTMH, patterned paper - MME Lime Twist, alphas - Amy Tangerine, arrow stamp - Stampin' Up - Show and Tell 2, wood veneer - Studio Calico, brad, MME.

I used sketch #29 from My Scrap's & More sketch blog for this layout of Matthew. The journaling says:
You never know what you're going to get when you aim the camera at Matthew! I {heart} this pose he gave me while we were walking the trails at Bennett Springs.

 And, I still have a few more layouts planned to finish up this kit!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Lori! I love your layout, love the cluster of embellies and the colors, so bright and cheery! Don't forget to link it up in my Mr Linky vs the comments as that is how I am drawing the prize and I don't want you to miss out on that! lol! If you need help email me at sketchnscrap@gmail.com and I would love to help you! You should see the link right above the comment box...Thanks for joining our Birthday Bash at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! What a fantastic layout using your very own kit! I am a sucker for kraft layouts and love how you used the bright papers and that arrow! Great take on Lisa's sequel and thank you so much for playing along in our Birthday Bash at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete