Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beach Bum

Here is my first layout using my June SYS papers that I have picked for this month. There is a new Weekend Warriors class going on over at Inspired to Scrap this weekend and this layout is based on the first sketch. I love Stacey's sketches and I love how this layout turned out!


These are some old photos of  Matthew from one of the first times we took the kids to Pomme de Terre Lake. He had so much fun playing in the sand and water. Gotta love that little pudgy belly!

I also made a Father's Day card using this collection, based on this sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping's sketch #243.

It's still early in the month, so hopefully I'll get a few more projects done using this stash!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! What an adorable little guy you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! Perfect fathers day card!!!

    ReplyDelete