Saturday, November 15, 2014

This Smile...

I can't believe it, but I am still going strong in the 52 week challenge over Scrappin-N-Chattin. Back in October I had almost decided to pull myself out of the challenge. It was getting harder and harder for me to get my weekly layout done and it was starting to stress me out. Then Sandi posted that there are only 4 of us left in the challenge,  I still have a pass that I can use, and the prize is $180! Yeah - I think I can make a layout a week for the rest of the year for a chance at that!

Here is my layout from last week.


This is one of the photos from Ada's 11 month photo shoot. She had Pop's and Uncle Matthew acting like goofs behind me, so of course that made her one happy girl!

I used and old piece of My Minds Eye paper for the background and the die cut quote is from the same collection. I used my favorite new alphabet dies from Lawn Fawn for "This Smile" and October Afternoon's mini market letters for "is contagious", and I love those little heart puffy stickers that I used for the dots. I believe they are from EK Success.

I'm sure you'll be seeing more of these photos soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet page, Lori. Ada is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Lori and the prize is definitely worth going for!

    ReplyDelete