Monday, March 16, 2015

Use Your Stuff #177 - Create Your Own Background

Good morning! It's Monday and back to the old grind today. At least there is a fun new challenge up over on the Use Your Stuff blog!

This week Martha has challenged us to create our own backgrounds. You can use whatever you want, stamps, embossing folders, distress inks, embossing paste, etc. I chose to use stamps for my card.


I have a very sweet niece that will be celebrating her 9th birthday a little later this month, so I thought I would make a card for her. I randomly stamped several different circle stamps in both pink and green to create my background - a technique I used to use a lot. It has been such a long time since I got my stamps out to just play.

I'll be linking this up over at Crash Your Stash. This is project #45/50! I'm almost there!

Head on over to the Use Your Stuff blog and see the gorgeous creations the rest of the design team have made. I hope you find some time to get crafty this week!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Your niece will love this pretty card! So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! the green and pink are so pretty together, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, truly I would think she'd love this card too!
    Such a pretty choice!

    ReplyDelete