Monday, December 7, 2015

Noel - Use Your Stuff #202

Hello friends! I hope that you are getting a good start to your week. We had a busy weekend filled with my granddaughter's second birthday party and visiting with family. We had so much fun, but I am looking forward to slowing down this week!
 
The new challenge is up over on the Use Your Stuff blog today, and Amanda is challenging us to use stamps on our projects.  
 

I am still working on getting all of my Christmas cards made. I just have a few more to make, and with things getting busier all the time, I'd better be making them sooner rather than later!

I found this stamp set from Momenta at Michaels a couple of weeks ago and couldn't wait to use it. I am not a big stamper, so images like this where you really could use more than just one color, are sometimes a challenge for me. I really would have liked to have stamped the Noel in black and then had the holly leaves in green, but the holly leaves are so tiny and I just didn't feel like trying to cut them out and make a mask, so I just stamped it all in green. I guess I need to invest in some good markers so I can just color parts of what I want!

Head on over to the Use Your Stuff blog and see the projects from the rest of the design team. I hope that you have some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card Lori and I must admit to not having the time this year to make this seasons cards!!!

    ReplyDelete