Wednesday, December 9, 2015

All Is Calm, All Is Bright

Hello everyone! I'm just popping in with a quick card to share with you! I'm still working on my last few Christmas cards for this year, and I'd better hurry up because it is getting down to the wire here!

I'd come across this sketch from Nacho Average Challenges that they had posted yesterday, and I knew I wanted to use it right away. Here is the sketch:

 
And here is my card:
 
 
I loved the simplicity of the sketch and I wanted to keep my card simple as well. My biggest challenge was finding a sentiment or something to go inside the circle! I think over the next year I will be adding some more Christmas stamps to my stash!
 
Check  out the Nacho Average Challenge blog - they have some really fun challenges posted every Tuesday! You have until Sunday, December 13th if you'd like to play along with this sketch!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 



6 comments:

  1. Super cute card Lori :) I really love how you interpreted the sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper, and the stars you added! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little star accents, so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Christmas card! Great use of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper. Not a traditional Christmas design, but totally works!

    ReplyDelete