Monday, December 21, 2015

Let's Celebrate You with Scrapping Everyday Miracles

Hello again! I'm just popping in to share a card that I made using the Scrapping Everyday Miracles card sketch for December.

Here is a look at the sketch:

 
And here is the card that I created using the sketch:
 
 
 
Back in the summer I got a Simple Stories grab bag from Steals.com. When I received it, it was full of a lot of different collections of their Snap pocket style cards.  I don't use the 2x2 squares much in my albums, so I thought they would be cute additions to some cards. I just used one of the 2x2 squares from the birthday collection, and added on the  birthday hat, and I think it made a pretty cute birthday card for someone.
 
Be sure to check out the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog. They post a scrapbook layout sketch and a card sketch on the first of every month.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Such a clean and bright card Lori, perfect for an older girl or a good friend! Love the heart embellishment to the snap card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card! So bright and cheery and what a perfect way to use your supplies along with our sketch! Thank you for playing at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card..love the cheerfulness of it!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card! Such a great idea to use the 2x2 square as a focal image. Thanks so much for joining us this month for the SEM Challenge! DT Karla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet simplicity of this cute card...really nice job Lori!! And thanks for joining our card challenge this month at SEM! Hope you continue to join us!

    ReplyDelete