Monday, December 7, 2015

Scrapbook Challenges #461

Hello again!

I am back with the newest sketch from Scrapbook Challenges, and it is another fun one!

 
I just love everything about this sketch and I'm sure I will be using it again!
 

 
I have had these photos of Matthew for a long time and for some reason I just haven't got them scrapped. I am so glad to finally get them all down on a layout! Abby had the day off from school for parent/teacher conferences, and we took advantage of it and went to the park! Ah - these were the good old days when Matthew was happy to pose for pictures for me! 
 
Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see what the other design team members have done with this sketch.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great sketch!! Love what you did with it and those adorable photos!! Love your color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete