Monday, December 14, 2015

Use Your Stuff #203 - Christmastime

Good Monday morning! It's hard to believe that the weekends can go by so fast! Monday always gets here sooner than I would like!

The good thing about Mondays is the new challenge is posted over on the Use Your Stuff blog! This week Shirley is challenging us with the theme of Christmastime! There are a lot of ways to interpret this, so have fun with it!

I chose to do another Christmas card. I still have several I need to make and mail, and luckily, all I have left are ones that are close to me, so they should still arrive before Christmas!


I used Echo Park's This & That Christmas collection for this card. I seriously only have 4 full sheets and a few bits and pieces left of this 6x6 paper pad. I am going to be so sad when it is all gone! I absolutely love this collection.

I also used this weeks sketch from Retrosketches - #194. Here is a look at the sketch:

 
I always love their sketches each and every week, but this will be the first time for me to actually join in on one of their current sketch challenges. They have a ton of beautiful sketches so be sure to check them out!

Be sure to check out the Use Your Stuff blog to see how the other design team members interpreted Shirley's challenge.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I will be back soon! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: