Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #16

Hello everyone! Happy Hump Day! We've made it to the middle of the week and heading fast towards the weekend!

We have a new sketch up over at Paper Play Sketches today! This sketch was a lot of fun to work with and I'm sure I will be using it again!



I'm working on using up some of my older Halloween 6x6 paper pads this year, so I used some scraps that I had from Jillibean Soup's Witches Brew pad.

I couldn't believe it, but when I went through my stash of Halloween stamps I don't have hardly any that just say "Happy Halloween" in a nice small size, so I typed up my sentiment on the computer and printed it off. 

Stop by the Paper Play Sketches blog to see the cute cards from Janis and Amy. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: