Thursday, August 31, 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Leaves

Hello, hello! It's (almost) September 1st ( just a couple more hours!) - can you believe that? I have no idea where August even went! I guess with all of the getting ready to go back to school, I didn't even have a minute to slow down! I am hopeful, now that school is back in session, that things will start to slow down and I can relax just a little bit!

We have a new challenge up for you today at Christmas Cards All Year Round. Our challenge for September is - leaves. Your Christmas project must have some sort of leaves on it. I have gone with some holly leaves:


Another pretty quick and easy card. I had picked up this sheet of holly paper when my local scrapbook store was going out of business. I have no idea what company it is from because it doesn't have anything on the back of it, but I really loved the green and red of the holly against the black background.

I added in a piece of silver glitter tape and the sentiment is from a KaiserCraft stamp set - Mistletoe. This set has quite a few great holiday sentiments in it and I hope to use it a few more times this holiday season.

Be sure to stop by Christmas Cards All Year Round to see the gorgeous cards from the rest of the Gingerbread Gals. I hope to see you playing along with us! Now is the time to get those Christmas cards started so you can set back and relax this holiday season!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. It's going to be a busy day around here, so be sure to stop back by a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment