Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sweet But Fierce - Sketch N Scrap #283

 Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. 

It is the middle of the month and that means we have a new sketch for you to try at Sketch N Scrap! Here is a look at the sketch that I created:


And here is my layout:


For this layout, I have used my October Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit and photos of Abby and Ada's dog, Winnie. We had just picked her up from her grooming appointment and she looked so cute with the little flowers on the top of her head. Abby thought she looked like a goober, but I think she is super cute! Don't let that sweet little face fool you, she can be fierce! She has taken on the role of being the protector of Abby and Ada and she will let strangers (at least strangers to her) know that she means business!

I used the Fern & Willard papers that I had included in my kit and the embellishments are from Simple Stories Pet Shoppe collection. I even added one of the crocheted flowers that I had put in my bashket to use on this layout! The only thing not from my kit is the alpha stickers and I typed up my phrase stickers on the computer and printed them off. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I always love it when a sketch features a big block of paper! They are my favorite kind of sketches. How about you? Will you give this sketch a try? I would love to see your take on it, too!

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the lovely layouts from the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So, so, so cute! I love the products you used and the photos are adorable!! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete