Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Puppy Wrangler - Sketch N Scrap #282

Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope that you are having a good week! It's a rainy day here in the middle of the US, and, dare I say, it's starting to feel a bit like fall! Along with the rain, the temperatures are getting a little closer to normal - at least for the next few days!

Today I am sharing the layout that I created for Sketch N Scrap's October 1st sketch. I love the sketch that Lisa created to get us started this month, and if I can keep the scrapping going this month, I plan on using this sketch for a traveler's notebook layout, so stay tuned to see how I use it! Here is a look at the sketch:


And my layout:


For this layout, I stuck pretty close to the sketch, only adding an extra photo and extending the title across the top of both photos. I used my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit
 for October and a few items that have been in my bashket for a while.

This layout is about Ada needing a photo of her with Winnie and Finnegan to take to school for a "Five Things About Me" project. We decided to do a little photo shoot and the pups were not too excited about it! After a few minutes, they did settle down and I was able to get a good one of all three of them!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


The best friend ribbon, enamel dots, and phrase stickers are all from this month's kit. The metal pieces and journaling tag all came from my bashket.


The label and phrase sticker came from my bashket, as well. I have really enjoyed having a bashket this year. Not only am I getting supplies used up - albeit slowly - but it is so nice to have a few items out and ready to be looked through instead of going through all of my stash. 9 times out of 10 I find something in my bashket that will be what I was looking for!

For this embellishment cluster, I wanted something with a little bit of size but not as big as my other cluster. I couldn't find anything in the die-cuts and stickers that would work like I wanted it to, so I made my own ribbon with a sticker and some metal dies. It turned out just as I had hoped!

That's it for today! Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog for more inspiration using this month's sketch. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment