Saturday, October 21, 2023

Sketch N Scrap WCMD Sketch #3

 Hello, hello, and Happy Saturday to you! I hope your weekend is off to a fantastic start.

Today I am sharing the card that I created using Sketch N Scrap's WCMD Sketch #3. I think this is my favorite WCMD sketch so far! Here's a look at the fun sketch that Lisa has created for us to use:


I have so many ideas for this sketch, now I just have to find the time to do them all! 

Here is my card:


Another Christmas card is done and ready to be sent out this holiday season!

For this card, I have used Crate Papers' Busy Sidewalks collection. This is one of my favorite Crate Paper collections and I have been hoarding it since it came out in 2021. Time to put it to use this year! Once again, the hardest part of making this card was picking out the papers. Once I had that figured out, it all came together so quickly!


I added foam tape to the back of the poinsettia sticker and I added a bit of messy gold metallic thread. I just wanted a subtle effect with the gold thread, so I didn't go too messy with it, but it is just the right amount of zhuzh that I was looking for!

The sentiment is from a Close To My Heart stamp set - CC72113 White Pines Cardmaking. Since the words were stacked on top of each other I moved the sentiment over to the other side of the panel.

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog today to see how DT member Tina took on this sketch, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment