Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Sketch N Scrap WCMD Sketch #1

 Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! 

Today I am popping in with a quick post to share the card that I created using Sketch N Scrap's WCMD Sketch #1. I decided that this year I am going to use the WCMD sketches for Christmas cards. That way I will have a good start on my Christmas cards for the holiday season. Here's a look at the first sketch:


And here is my card:



I used Simple Stories' Holly Days collection for this card. I did dig out a piece of solid green cardstock for the base and the strip, otherwise, it is all Holly Days. The ornament stickers are from the sticker book and I added a piece of gold thread behind each ornament to make it look like they were hanging. The gingham strip behind the sentiment is a piece of washi tape and the sentiment came from the sticker sheet. 

This card came together so quickly because of this great sketch and I am filing it away with my favorites to use again soon.

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog for more inspiration for all of the sketches this month. I hope to see you playing along, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment